NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling 18 x 8 forged Enkie RPM2s which weigh 17.7 pounds a rim. They're nearly new (bought in August) and have 95 percent (or more) of the tread left on the 245/40 Yokohama AVS dB tires. These tires are all-season tires designed to be quiet but still handle well.

I purchased them from Tires.com last year for my 2000 Maxima GXE. I'm returning the Max to stock and therefore want to sell the rims. They're physically perferct save for one small, 1.5 inch curb rash on one rim complements of a valet.

They are a sort of chrome gun metal color. Bolt pattern is 5 x 114. Offset is 35 mm. They will fit Maximas, Altimas, Camrys and others.

The rims and tires cost me around $1700 new a few months ago. I'd like to get $1100 for them now but am willing to negotiate with serious buyers.

For an idea of me as a seller, I've sold parts here before, including Sparco seats. If you want more info, please check my feedback on eBay under the same user name.

If you can't see the pict, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send you a photo, no problem.

Thanks.

Mike

-----------------------------------------

Photo here:

http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?...212305&collid=84144187205&photoid=44636212305

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I know it won't fit a Celica and our 5 x 100 pattern. I posted this because I thought there might be owners who have another car who might be interested in the rims. But, thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
101 Posts
hey dailey our bolt pattern is 5x114.3

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So much helpful information in here ...

Geez.

If you have another car OTHER THAN YOUR CELICA that you're interested in getting rims for, this ad is for you. If you want rims for your Celica, sorry, these won't work.

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts