NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
ZZT230.5
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a NEW Eibach front sway bar. Comes with Install instructions and bushings that came in the box. I also have a Blox 490 Limited series Neo Chrome shift knob...threaded to fit Celicas. It will come with the adjustment nut. I prefer not to ship the Sway bar, but I will ship the shift knob.

Looking to get ~140 for the Sway bar and ~45for shift knob.
Will also trade+cash on my end for Molly front lip

Pics!

·
ZZT230.5
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump...also have some Sparco Grip pedals too.

·
ZZT230.5
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone is going to the [email protected] meet and greet/Dyno day, I will have all the parts with me, in case anyone is interested...and i will also most likely be at the next Wheels N Meals meet on the 26th at San Jose Mercury News as well

·
ZZT230.5
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump! if anyone wants these, i will be at Wheels N Meals on sunday!

·
ZZT230.5
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sparco Pedals SOLD elsewhere...lol Blox knob and Eibach sway bar still available!

·
ZZT230.5
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump...get your Celica some bling for Christmas!

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
^ That's what SHE said. :drink:

·
ZZT230.5
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shift knob SOLD!!!! Eibach front sway bar still available!

·
ZZT230.5
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would prefer not to ship at the moment, mainly because of the hassle to pack (its a really awkward shape) and I cannot find the box it came with at the moment.

·
ZZT230.5
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump....I also have some TRD lowering springs on OEM struts/shocks. Springs have ~17,xxx miles and struts/shocks have ~127,xxx miles. they are still together since I haven't had time to compress the springs off yet.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts