NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some nice rare JDM parts that I would like to sell..

First off is the JDM center console with digital climate control system, great condtion, does NOT come with the clock.. Looking for $200+shipping/fees

Next off I got 3 TRD foglamps for the TRD action package front bumper, I am willing to separate the extra if I have a buyer for it as you can see one of the lamps as brackets but thats the only one... Looking for $300+shipping/fees

I also have a great set of TYC red tailights, looking to trade for 03+tails only!! Pics will be up later

Also intrested to trade for a clean 03 front bumper prefer in white, and coilovers...

Thanks for looking!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Just an FYI to any noobs who are considering buying the HVAC panel - it is not a plug and play replacement for a USDM HVAC panel. To make it a fully functional set there are other components that need to be replaced to interface with the JDM/EDM HVAC. Someone has listed out what you need before, search to find it.

Really nice parts though! GLWS

·
Turbo 2zz
4,674 Posts
Just an FYI to any noobs who are considering buying the HVAC panel - it is not a plug and play replacement for a USDM HVAC panel. To make it a fully functional set there are other components that need to be replaced to interface with the JDM/EDM HVAC. Someone has listed out what you need before, search to find it.

Really nice parts though! GLWS

Oh yes I'm fully aware of all the **** I have to do to get it to work.
It will be years in progress lol. I may just put it in for shows only haha

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
uppp

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Console- sold
TRD Fog- still for sale
TYC reds- still for trade

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nobody wants to buy TRD fogs??? :sadpace:

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
can i pay you in...
lol
I still remember what you told me you would pay me with if you couldnt get the money.. and it wasnt gum... hehehe

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I might be interested in a trade! Can you send pics?
Trade for what?? and can you not see the pics?? PM me what you are willing to do

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Up... I thought the fogs would have been gone by now but all of them are still up for sale!!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.