NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I've decided that I'm going to sell my car. So now I am going to part everything off my car.

Full and completely working SF turbo kit for 00+ celica GT

-manifold and downpipe (tapped for EGT)
-turbo-garett T3 super 60
-fuel system
-fuel rail
-split second piggyback ecu
-SF intercooler
-all piping needed
-TCC blow off valve
-all oil lines and necessary parts

The kit has around 2500 miles on it. It was installed on August 15. Currenly it is in my car right now and is getting taken out Wednesday. Only problems is that some of pipes have some scuff marks, some paint on the manifold is coming off, and there is a small dent on the top and bottom of the intercooler (but is not noticeable when installed). This kit pulls very hard at just 6 psi. I would like $2700 shipped for the whole kit. Why wait months to buy it from SF when you can have it right now.

Also if who every buys it, I will throw in an Autometer boost gauge/vac, Autometer EGT w/ probe, and my HKS TT type 0 for free. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or pm me on here. I will have pixes on Wednesday.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
damn, you just got this kit not to long ago no? What do u plan on getting next? Bump for a good price :thumbup:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow im getting so many offers for the kit right now. The kit will be coming out tommorrow. Tommorrow night I will post pixes of the kit out of my car. thanks for all the replies

1 - 9 of 9 Posts