NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this includes the front the sides the rear and the wing, I am selling it for 710 in all, I have been posting this for a long time and people keep saying they want it but they never reply back, plz serious buyer only!!! I need to get rid of it.It is in mint condition never been opened, QC passed(quality control) it fit's great on your car I have the fitment picture if anyone wants, I have pics of all the parts, I lvie in San JOse california so if you can do a pick up you dont have to pay for shipping. AGAIN SERIOUS BUYER ONLY PLZ !!!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
damn, that's a really good price. if i didn't know first hand how useless this kit is for daily driving, i would buy it again :gap:

amazing price for a show car though, good luck!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
:wtc:
it WAS...well, it was my preordered RX-8 till i found out what insurance on it is, so now i'm back with my nearly stock GT

·
Registered
50 Posts
nissan made 350z
honda made s2k
and mazda is getting ready to come with rx8
when is new supra coming to save toyota?
i wonder man

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
very soon very very soon..hehe but back to my post!!! hehe j/k damn i need to get rid of this **** man this is the best deal ever and no one is claiming it i cant believe it!!!!I'm the only one onthis whole site selling this and no one wanan buy it :(

·
Registered
264 Posts
It might be the fact that you can get it in the group buy for $500...I dunno what the wing goes for, but its prolly not a lot more than $210. I'd say that if you really need to get rid of it quick you should lower your price to something completely irresistable. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
37 Posts
wait, so the kit WhiteCelica is selling isn't good for regular use?
Can someone PM me and tell me what I should get if I want it for daily use? Thanks....(new at all these mods and stuff)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
its fine for regular use unless your car is SLAMMED to the ground, i could use this kit, and I am lowered over 2", dont worry, its ok for regular use, just have to be careful

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what r u talking about dude??? My body kit fits perfect caused my friend has the same kit and I doubt you'll get it cheaper anywhere else and I like to see you get the wing cheaper than 300 bucks anywhere else, mine is brand new afs's veilside aint betetr than mine mine is QC passed it fit's almost flawwlessly i can show you a pic of my friend's car if you want...we bought the same thing same time. why would i lower my price when I am the only person that will sell you the full thing for 710 and the kit without the wing for 460 that's 40 bucks less than afs or whatever, I know what I'm doing dude. I liek to see you go find a veilside replica wing for less than 250.

·
Registered
264 Posts
WhiteDragonGT-S said:
what r u talking about dude??? My body kit fits perfect caused my friend has the same kit and I doubt you'll get it cheaper anywhere else and I like to see you get the wing cheaper than 300 bucks anywhere else, mine is brand new afs's veilside aint betetr than mine mine is QC passed it fit's almost flawwlessly i can show you a pic of my friend's car if you want...we bought the same thing same time. why would i lower my price when I am the only person that will sell you the full thing for 710 and the kit without the wing for 460 that's 40 bucks less than afs or whatever, I know what I'm doing dude. I liek to see you go find a veilside replica wing for less than 250.
Whoa, simmer down now. I didn't tell you to lower your price, it was just a suggestion. It wouldn't benefit me right now anyway because I'm not in the market for a kit at the moment. You just keep saying that you're in a big hurry to sell the kit...and a lower price would accomplish that.

·
Registered
226 Posts
(=

Don't get it WhiteCelica-GTS. Why are you selling this kit and putting a reserve from Bald AFS's GB?? While stating this kit is better than the AFS. Don't want to interfer w/ your sale, but dude, get your point straight. And if this kit is better, why buy AFS kit? ANYONE CONFUSED? I AM!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i'm not dissing afs i'm just saying i have people waitting to get my kit they just keep saying they'll get it once they have money then they never get back to me....Why should i lower my price?? so many people want my kit I just need to get rid of it now first come first serve. I'm the only one selling it this cheap. I'm having 2 guys comming down from frisco to look at my kit soon... i'm not tripping about it just want serious buyers instead of peps that keep lagging.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
i'm not putting in a reserve from afs?? where did i say that??? I'm just going stock again..I like stock now. and my friend is posting the pics up on here too so you all can see what i'm selling.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I am hosting the pics for WhiteDragonGT-S...these are the actual pics of the kit he is selling...
<BR>

<BR>

<BR>

<BR>

<BR>
<BR>
TIM

·
Registered
226 Posts
my apology to WhiteDragonGt-S. Some dude over the GB is WhiteCelicaGTS and i mistaking it to be you. my bad dude. good luck w/ the sale :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts