NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling a genuine TRD Mechanical front bumper for $550 picked up. Straight from Japan, this bumper was prepainted in Liquid Silver Metallic. Condition is perfect except for normal wear underneath the front lip. However, you have to be underneath the car to see that.

The bumper will come with genuine TRD foglights (included wiring and interior switch) professionally installed and in perfect condition, APC clear side markers, and Bullet1's TRD plate to cover the license plate holes (this is not the plate you see in the pic).

Just so you know, I'm selling this because I already have the TRIAL kit on order. I need payment by April 25th, but you won't be able to pickup the bumper until right after May 9th. PM me if you want to buy this. I'm looking for pickup in Ca only. I live in NorCal, so if you're willing to drive there to pick it up, we can do that. Or if you live in NorCal, that's even better.

If you think the price is high, please remember the accessories it comes with. At least the foglights which were $350 brand new.

Thanks,
aerospike2002

1 - 9 of 9 Posts