NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sale is for a GT Guage cluster with approx. 33,000+ miles on it. Still under warranty for those members who have exceeded their 36,000 mile coverage.

Cluster has the TRD guage face on it. Part # 00602-83100-100 (retail of $125.00)

Cluster itself goes for over $160 (Used) and costs $1,100 at dealer (ripoff - I know from experience when I broke my needles accidently)

EDIT: I will also include an adaptor that allows for controls of the guage face. TRD does not include this and they basically leave you hanging to go figure out to make the guage work.

If asked to do so I can part out the two pieces (guage face and cluster). I figured it was more cost effective for someone who is no longer under warranty and looking for the expensive TRD face, to have both are great costs.

Package deal: 210 shipped
Those who want to pick up: 200

Carry on..

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wait I thought you said you already have one for $30??

Don't quite get it.

In any case, I posibly have a buyer. Just waiting on confirmation on payment.

Thanks for the interests guys.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Manny_TXtreme said:
Wait I thought you said you already have one for $30??

Don't quite get it.

In any case, I posibly have a buyer. Just waiting on confirmation on payment.

Thanks for the interests guys.
yeah i had one but it was a reverse indiglo. looks excatly like urs, im looking for the real trd one, the real trd ones aren't reverse indiglos, when they light up they look stock, if urs are reverse indiglos im sorry to say that they're probably the ebay ones i had

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jdm-style said:

yeah i had one but it was a reverse indiglo. looks excatly like urs, im looking for the real trd one, the real trd ones aren't reverse indiglos, when they light up they look stock, if urs are reverse indiglos im sorry to say that they're probably the ebay ones i had
Checked the part #. Its correct. Gauge sold already though. Thanks for the interest anyway dude.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
jdm-style said:
when did trd come out with the gauges for the GT? that looks like the one i used to have from ebay.
jdm-style,

TRD never came out with platinum gauges for the GT. The part # Manny is using is for the TRD Platinum gauges for the GTS, not GT. The one he has are the wannabe TRD knockoffs from ebay. Its funny how people try to sell sh1t thats not the real thing.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BiZzyCeLiGT said:

jdm-style,

TRD never came out with platinum gauges for the GT. The part # Manny is using is for the TRD Platinum gauges for the GTS, not GT. The one he has are the wannabe TRD knockoffs from ebay. Its funny how people try to sell sh1t thats not the real thing.
:confused: How do you argue something like this??

Does that mean I got ripped off?? I doubt it since I'm starring right at it and this is the part # listed.

Wel guess what Biz? Can't really help you on your problems with getting ripped off but I've never ripped anyone off and I doubt I was ripped off when I purchased this guage.

Thanks for the lookout anyway.

have you removed the needles from the gauge cluster and put back?
A year ago while f*ckin around with the LED's of my orig. cluster, the needles accidently broke. If it comes off, I believe it can be calibrated back by itself (I hope someone can clarify this but I'm almost sure its right).
The problem with my cluster was that the needles broke so I was a$$ out. I went to the dealer and they asked for $1k for a replacement. I passed on their offer and moved on. Contacted the tri-state rep who got me a replacement on goodwill :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Manny_TXtreme said:

:confused: How do you argue something like this??

Does that mean I got ripped off?? I doubt it since I'm starring right at it and this is the part # listed.

Wel guess what Biz? Can't really help you on your problems with getting ripped off but I've never ripped anyone off and I doubt I was ripped off when I purchased this guage.

Thanks for the lookout anyway.

:wtf: do u kno how to READ?? When did i state any problems with me being ripped off?? I'm just tryin to tell you and everybody else that there is no such thing as TRD platinum gauge face for the GT. Dont have to get all pissy cause i'm posting the correct info. :gap:

http://www.partznet.com/toyota/celica/platiumgaugeface.html

thats what the actual gauge looks like with the part # for the GTS. The pic u showed is nothin like that and is from EBAY like jdm-style said.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BiZzyCeLiGT said:

:wtf: do u kno how to READ?? When did i state any problems with me being ripped off?? I'm just tryin to tell you and everybody else that there is no such thing as TRD platinum gauge face for the GT. Dont have to get all pissy cause i'm posting the correct info. :gap:

http://www.partznet.com/toyota/celica/platiumgaugeface.html

thats what the actual gauge looks like with the part # for the GTS. The pic u showed is nothin like that and is from EBAY like jdm-style said.
Talkin to you now via AIM lol.

I seriously hope this was made for a GT but speakin to Biz about plastic resealers etc.. I seems I might have finally biten the dust.

Apart from refunding the buyer whom I now have to contact..I'm outta the $115 I orig. paid for it.

Internet buying... always a tough pill to swallow.

Thanks for the lookout Biz.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Manny_TXtreme said:

A year ago while f*ckin around with the LED's of my orig. cluster, the needles accidently broke. If it comes off, I believe it can be calibrated back by itself (I hope someone can clarify this but I'm almost sure its right).
I tried to calibrate mine but can never get it exactly right.....it's still slightly off....thus I am looking for a virgin gauge cluster to replace :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts