NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Gunmetal ADR 18" Rims and tires CHEAP! & MOLLY LIP CHEAP! 16" GT-S RIMS!!

-LIP SOLD

GT-S Rims SOLD

-Rims
I also have 4 ADR sokudo10s for sale. They look a bit like the volk ce28ns... they have 10 gunmetal spokes with rivets and a polished lip. They are mounted on Dunlop SP Sport FM901s 215/40/18... These rims aren't in the greatest condition but they would be perfect for powdercoating if anyone is interested in that...

Rims are 18"x7.5" universal 5 lug fit... 5x100 or 5x114.3. Not too sure of the offset... I'm guessing it to be around +42 or +48? Not sure...

2 of the tires have about 65% tread left and the other 2 have about 75% tread left I'd say... not 100% sure because I don't exactly know what they look like brand new, but they look to be in good shape and can be rode on for a while.

I have (more) pictures of them, so if you are interested, please leave me your email and specify what you are looking to buy.

Letting all 4 rims AND tires go for $425 OBO !!

Will consider any REASONABLE price... so let me know guys.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ooops sorry, I need at least a 2.5" resonator or a 3" resonator.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SpeedNStylez said:
I have a 3" also... actually I think I have 4 left... would you need 4 3" cats or the 2.4" cats?
Sorry if I didn't make it clear... I don't need cats, I actually need resonators. The things that come after the cat and before the tip of the exhaust to reduce noise... Thanks for looking. IF you are still interested, I can just sell it to you for some good ol' cash.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SpeedNStylez said:
Yeah thats what I meant.... I have a high flow cat / resonator / test pipe. Anyways how much for the lip? Maybe you can check out the resonator when I pick up the lip...
$240 picked up...

If we come to an agreement on a trade for a resonator, around $180 + resonator give or take about $20.
Lemme know... thanks!

-Dan

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump... anyone??? Not even GT-S Rims with tires?? No takers??

-Dan

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TRD-CELICA-GT02 said:
Dan, If you ever decide to part the 4 GT-S rims and sell them seperate, please let me know. I just one as a spare. Thanks

-Rene
Hey Rene, I have a partly chipped rim lyring around my house that you could probably use for a spare, but probably only for a spare... not to be ridden on permanently... I'll sell it to ya for REAL cheap... $35 picked up! If you are interested, lemme know!

-Dan

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BUMP, NEW PRICES!!

$225 picked up for Lip

$250 picked up for GT-S Rims/Tires

$500 (OBO) for ADR Sokudos and tires.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
$225 picked up for Lip

$250 picked up for GT-S Rims/Tires

$500 (OBO) for ADR Sokudos and tires.

These prices still stand... anyone??

-Dan

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
$225 picked up for Lip

$225 picked up for GT-S Rims/Tires

$475 (OBO) for ADR Sokudos and tires.

NEW PRICES

-Dan

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ice-man73 said:
hey can you send me pics of the lip [email protected] also is it painted? please let me know and i also have a 3'' resonator from an N1 exhaust thanks
I'll send the pictures... about the resonator, do you have pictures of that? if so, please PM me... The lip is painted black to match the factory black (like in the picture).

-Dan

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How come no one wants GT-S rims?? Haha, come on people, it's $225 picked up! 1 tire is practically new! The Kumho Supra 712 205/50/16

These things are occupying too much space...

The ADR rims too! Come on guys, I know someone out there wants these things...

-Dan

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.