NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE: High-Performance Engine Mount---- '00-'03 Celica GT/ GT-S(manual transmission only)

These FRONT engine mounts will greatly reduce the movement of the engine, resulting in more direct torque to the wheels, smoother shifting, landing the "1-2 lift-shift" easier, significantly reduced wheel hop and overall better performance and feel.This is a VERY easy install.
I will not be held responsible for any damage to your car or the mount due to use, abuse, or faulty installation. Buyer assumes all responsibility for his/her vehicle's safety and condition.
Celicas with automatic transmissions will NOT be able to use this mount without excessive vibration being transferred to the passenger area. Those with automatics would gain SOME of the above mentioned benefits (but to a lesser degree) by just replacing your stock front mount with a stock celica mount for a manual transmission from your Toyota dealer.

These mounts will be made-to-order. These mounts will be available in RED, BLUE, or BLACK. Everyone should receive their mounts within 3 weeks of their order, although it usually takes less time than that.

The price for each mount is $150 shipped. I will accept Money Orders, Cashier's Check and PAYPAL(preferred).

Orders may be placed by PMing me (include your name, screenname, address, phone number, and method of payment). Your name will be placed on the list in the order of receiving payment!

ORDERS:

1. 00carbonbluegts (blue)(PAID) shipped
2. spaldam (red)(PAID) shipped
3. HOMEP666 (blue)(PAID) shipped
4. MicaCeli (blue)(PAID) picked up
5. jszydlo (blue)(PAID) shipped
6. Hungster (blue)(PAID) shipped
7. Chris25NJ (red)(PAID) shipped
8. action (red)(PAID) shipped
9. mjsimon (blue)(PAID) shipped
10. GT-Schick (blue)(PAID) picked up
11. noitseuQ (blue)(PAID) picked up
12. Toyo-GT (red)(PAID) shipped
13. Zero0ne GTS (red)(PAID) shipped
14. Dimitri (blue)(PAID)
15. ohwhatafeeling (red)(PAID)shipped
16. Avenge2c (blue)(PAID)
17. Zippy Pimp (black)(PAID)
18. nate22 (blue)(PAID)
19. Ion (red)(PAID)
20. GS519 (black)(PAID)

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Hey Bill......Can you get one done for me by the 29th? So I can throw it in at the meet :D

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PhatCellyGT said:
I want one for my GT :( C'mon Bill
I haven't yet made one for the automatics, Wil. If you want me to make you one anyway, PM me like it says above.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MicaCeli said:
Hey Bill......Can you get one done for me by the 29th? So I can throw it in at the meet :D
Slava, I can if you PM me your payment details. I'm only making these as I get paid orders.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yoshi8me said:
I want... i'll PM. how was the install on this?
The install is very easy on this mount! Especially if you have a CAI because then the stock air box is out of the way. all you need for the install is a ratchet, 14mm socket, and a 14mm wrench. NO lifting or shifting of the engine is necessary! Just remove the two 14mm bolts from the underside of the mount & the long 14mm bolt and nut from the mount bracket. With the stock air box in, you'll have to remove the under engine plastics to make access easier to the mount.

·
Registered
951 Posts
u take paypal?

·
Registered
406 Posts
i remembered you said there were some extra vibrations with the new mounts. how do u raise your idle speed to get rid of it? how does it idle compared to stock?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
aznleo28 said:
i remembered you said there were some extra vibrations with the new mounts. how do u raise your idle speed to get rid of it? how does it idle compared to stock?
I raised my idle with the throttle stop set screw on the throttle body. However, the ECU just resets it back to stock within a few days, so I don't even recommend doing it. The vibration at idle is not that bad and, actually ought to be alot better because I'm going to make these mounts slightly less restrictive than the one I made for myself.

We give up a little quiet for performance when we add exhaust and CAI. We give up a little comfort for handling when we lower our car and put on low-profile tires. So, the way I view it, if I can have better launch and torque during hard acceleration, I'll put up with a SLIGHT vibration at idle.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
can u PLEASE make one for an auto Gt-S! i will pay right now! PLEASE! i have paypal! please! PLEASE! i want i want!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Come on guys, we need five orders.

celica001, I am making one for the automatics next week while I'm making the first five. It will then be tested before I can take orders for them.

·
Registered
406 Posts
is it ok if i order on the 25th? I need my credit card to clear up hehe. Also how long will these last? should be longer than stock?

1 - 20 of 102 Posts