NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Hypermotive 3 point rear strut bar for sale. I got rid of my celica over a year ago and this has just been sitting in the garage. Decided to stop being lazy and finally try to sell it. Not sure how much these run for these days, but I know they still pretty rare. $100 for it sounds fair. I'm located in Springfield, so I would prefer to meet up somewhere local to sell it. PM me if interested.

PRICE DROP: FREE

LOCAL ONLY! WILL NOT SHIP

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If nobody takes it by summer it's all yours man, haha, it's been sitting in the garage for over a year, I can wait couple of months easily.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the install picture. I never took a picture with it on, not much to see since I had the trunk gutted...

And i'm really trying to keep this sale local, but if I get impatient, i'll consider shipping it. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I may be intrested in picking this up from you. I know springfield isn't that much of a drive. What's your lowest price?
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Lurker
376 Posts
Can you keep trunk plastics with this bar?

<--- too lazy to look it up...

-Alex

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
scroll up and look at R I C H I E's picture. That's what you have to do to keep the trunk plastic. I just took out all the plastic pieces, didn't want to deal with it lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts