NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
infinity kappa 60.5cs 6.5" speakers up for grabs.

doing this for a friend, bought them for his eclipse, then found out he can get a better deal on some Focals, in his car for about a week, not blown, mint condition.

he's asking $200 shipped.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow. ill tell my friend to drop his price, unless he can sell em' locally somewhere.

$200 shipped now is what he wants. still not as good as eBay, but thats ebay for you. :)

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
redcellyinfl said:
the ones off ebay could be blown.. i personally would NEVER buy audio equipment from ebay..
Your missin out on the good stuff..

Tis ok. Those who have an abundance of cash to spread evenly are allowed such luxuries. Personally I try to buy off individual sellers, not stores who can very well afford that 1 negative feedback out of 243 daily feedbacks.

Then again...thats just me.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Manny_TXtreme said:

Your missin out on the good stuff..

Tis ok. Those who have an abundance of cash to spread evenly are allowed such luxuries. Personally I try to buy off individual sellers, not stores who can very well afford that 1 negative feedback out of 243 daily feedbacks.

Then again...thats just me.
consider urself lucky uve never been jipped.. like i said i WOULDNT.. but if u wanna risk losin ur money for the 50 dollar difference.. then be my guest.. i bought a strut bar for my matrix once.. the thing didnt even fit the strut bolts.. it was 56 bucks.. i could have bought the TRD strut bar for 104 dollars.. lesson learned..

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
If they have good feedback and a return policy, there is nothing to worry about. Just dont buy stuff from people with little or negative feedback. Common sense.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Mistrimeat said:
If they have good feedback and a return policy, there is nothing to worry about. Just dont buy stuff from people with little or negative feedback. Common sense.
:werd: x 10,000

·
Registered
74 Posts
damnt zach i just found this thread and i need new fronts. eh well, i need a full component set anyway...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts