NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
dibs...

did it work alright, or did a cel come on? do you have the install instructions? why are you selling it?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it came with my car whrn i purchased it. i did get a CEL every so often, but im not sure if it was due to the intake, since i have my stock air box installed now and the CEL still comes up now and than. sorry, i dont have the install instructions but there are tech guides to do it on ecelica.com.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I am interested. Do u have any pics that I can see? I just like to see what I am buying. Let me know. Oh how is the filter? Do u know how many miles were on it? Thanks.

-Robert

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
White TRD GT said:
I am interested. Do u have any pics that I can see? I just like to see what I am buying. Let me know. Oh how is the filter? Do u know how many miles were on it? Thanks.

-Robert
i posted a pic for you. the filter is in good condition, except for the part that touches the black engine plastic is a little smashed. i circled that area in yellow. i dont know how many miles it has been on the car, since the previous owner installed it. but i can tell you that i have 19k miles on my car now.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looks good. I know that those dang filters get a little to close sometimes. It happend on my Bimmer, but it still works fine. As long as u have all of the original hoses, brackets, etc... I will take it if fubarlphie doesn't take it. Email me at [email protected]

Robert

1 - 10 of 10 Posts