NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FINAL ROCKBOTTOM CLEARANCE PRICE!!

These haven't moved and we're motivated to get rid of them and dropping the price EVEN FURTHER so they don't sit around collecting dust.

This is a great opportunity to pick up an IPT dashkit with a color combination that is a little different and not normally available from IPT. Normal CF kits are a black/grey combination... these kits are black/SILVER (from the Silver Armor weave) for a nicer contrast.

Pics of the actual kit:

The pics look predominantly black, but the silver shows up a lot more in person. For full sized pictures please visit this album:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4290715007

CLEARANCE PRICE:

$150.00 (plus shipping)

This is WAYYYY BELOW RETAIL ($265.00), and as low as it gets. PM or contact me at [email protected] if interested. These kits have to move asap. ONE KIT LEFT AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
if you ever have a blue one... ill def buy it for 150.... but untill then i hate the CF look ..

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
white white white =D

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehe, well if Brian ever has to unload a blue (or white one - if there is such a thing?) you guys will be the first to know. ;)

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehe well you never know! If they ever overstock one and are desperate to get rid of it, I'll post it up here on clearance. :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
This Kit will never be offered again ....

Out of production in the Silver/black

IPT

Parker

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I sold one of the two kits to castrogtstoyo -- hopefully he'll be able to post some pics of it soon for you to see... he's already installed it. ;)

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I might be interested in it, could you tell me how much shipping would be, to 28722? oh and it would be to a business location to, i know sometimes that makes a difference.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IPT charges a flat rate of $16 shipping via UPS within the continental U.S. -- sorry, I can't score you a break on the shipping to your business address. :(

PM me if you're interested. ;)

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Hey I might be interested whats the shipping rate to 35071??? or 35235??? I realy want the silver/black combo badly!!! Thats sux why are they going to quit making them in silver and black???? Thats is all I am interested in, either that or carbon fiber!!!! PM me with more details please!!

Justin

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
$16 for shipping?????!!!! That's a profit of $10... unless ur shipping from Hawaii..

U still have it? any pics of it on a celica?

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nyoneway said:
$16 for shipping?????!!!! That's a profit of $10... unless ur shipping from Hawaii..

U still have it? any pics of it on a celica?
I don't handle any of the shipping at all... and have no idea of how/why things work in this matter. IPT has a flat rate system for shipping their products... for dashkits it's $16 shipped/handling/insured via UPS anywhere in the continental U.S.... they have another flat rate for overseas/international. The shipping rate is a company rate, so it may be more than what you might have experienced in shipping your own stuff, by finding your own box, packing it yourself, and then making the trip personally to the post office/shipping depot to send the item out. The order itself is handled through my account with them.

Hehe, but what do I know. I'm used to paying way more than that for shipping. I recently bought an emblem from Jay Marks that was on clearance... the shipping for JUST the emblem was $19 to Hawaii... as much as the emblem itself. :(

castrogtstoyo: I got the pics you sent and they're amazing! Wow... this kit really looks good with the JDM console! I'll have them posted shortly. Do you mind if IPT uses them on their website? They'd really love to have them! If so, PM me and I'll give you an email address to forward them to! (My own hotmail inbox got obliterated by the large files, LOL.)

I do have PM's coming in regarding interest in this kit, but I'm going to give preference to the ppl that have called dibs with interest first on this post, and then in the order I've recieved PM's should those before fall through. All PM's I've receieved have been after both ICU2COP and DopeCelicaGT have shown interest here.

Stay tuned for more pics from castrogtstoyo's interior! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts