NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one sitting in my garage that I never used...i will take some pictures later and post it in here. Anyone interested? $100 + s&h obo...btw i dont have a navil filler...

·
Registered
868 Posts
I have no need for a JDM console, but BUMP for a great price!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i've had for a while now and never got a chance to install it and look for the monitor...so its just been sitting in my garage...

anyone interested?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here are 3 pictures...btw these are primered and wet sanded ready to be painted. I was going to paint them when I got them a lil over a year ago and forgot they were...

Anyone???

·
Registered
41 Posts
LoNeLyPnOi8 said:
i've had for a while now and never got a chance to install it and look for the monitor...so its just been sitting in my garage...

anyone interested?
Hey george, come to the chino hills meet and bring it with you. Im sure someone there will take it off your hands. :thumbup:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im sure someone here has one layin around...either that or u can just fill it in urself but it'll be harder

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll try but gotta take care of some things first...

blkgt07 said:
LoNeLyPnOi8 said:

anyone interested?
Hey george, come to the chino hills meet and bring it with you. Im sure someone there will take it off your hands. :thumbup:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^---yup i'll let u know...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sold!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts