NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
#GetTheCoolShoeshine
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
parted out and sold my car a while ago, this is what i have left.
was holding the parts for a friend but he recently crashed
and will no longer be picking them up.
so here they are.

pick up in Brea CA. or +shipping

-- Lhd digital hvac: $400 obo
mostly plug and play, just the wires for the outside temp sensor need to be reconnected. works 95% blower housing is missing( was a big mofo to ship )but servo is included, thus making the air re-circulation button the only thing that wont work.
**there is a thread here with installation instructions as well as one for how to make you own mounts for the little recirculate motor.

-- TRD extended Exhaust for a GTS: $100 obo
welds are comming apart on the muffler. friend told me it could be rewelded, but he wanted to recreate a trd Kazuma out of it.

-- Auto GTS pedals $50 obo
removed when i did the autoGT to 2zz/c60 swap, might have an extra dead pedal.

-- Scion Headunits, $30 ea
both were plug and play on my "GT", there are harnesses on ebay (or you can make your own) to use an iphone plug or aux cord.

-- Stock intake manifold, $40
some scratches and a tiny dent in one of the runners, removed when i installed a ddpr im.

-- Stock 2001 airbags $30 ea

might have more parts, will be posting them as i start cleaning up

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Interested in the airbag.

Did you have the 8 speaker amplified system or the 6 speaker non amplified system in the car?

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
radios are a no go for me then, PM me a shipped price for the best airbag you have,

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
crap my thumb bumped the enter key.

best airbag you have, no scuffs or scratches, and most importantly no dents or scratches on the center emblem!

·
Registered
4,466 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Out of curiosity and to help others that may have the same question, is this the 03+ darker plastic for the hvac?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 39 Posts