NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Frequent Lurker
12 Posts
I am interested in the Scion Headunit. I have the 6 speaker system.

·
Celica Enthusiast
305 Posts
**there is a thread here with installation instructions as well as one for how to make you own mounts for the little recirculate motor.
Question, do you happen to know where that thread is? I've been looking since I first saw our for sale and still can't find it. I would like to finally get my re-circulation working. Thanks!

·
#GetTheCoolShoeshine
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
^^ ibremeber that thread lots of info but not this specific

Question, do you happen to know where that thread is? I've been looking since I first saw our for sale and still can't find it. I would like to finally get my re-circulation working. Thanks!

It would be here
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=386018
Rhd housing isnt needed, just some hollow plastic tube that you can thread a screw into (lowes & homedepot have it cheap)

·
Celica Enthusiast
305 Posts
Thanks. I've done the conversation with the post on here which is pretty good. But nothing about how to modify the blower housing for the air re-circulation. I'll keep looking then, thanks.

·
#GetTheCoolShoeshine
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I cant picture what you are saying. We did a swap on my friends car using a rhd swap with lhd temp/mode servos and modified the blower housing as per the previous post and everything plus and works 100%

·
Celica Enthusiast
305 Posts
This is the one guide on here that is pretty complete.

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=342272

And you can see that even this mentions "Note the picture below for how the damper motor is mounted, the mounts are not present on the manual assembly." So if you found another post on here stating they modified their housing, that would be awesome, because that's he one thing that still doesn't work on mine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i’m about 3 years late so i’m kind of doubting that you’re still parting out the whole digital climate controls, but i’m interested in buying it! i’m local :)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts