NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, guys... long time no see. :D

I'm selling all of the parts from my car. Everything is in perfect working condition, minus some blemishes/scrapes from being on my car for a while.

I don't want to ship any of this stuff. You come pick it up from me, it's yours. I'll ebay what I dont' get rid of here. Make me an offer, but make it reasonable, please. I don't want to sell the exhaust for a dollar. ;)

I can go downstairs and take pics of anything if you want, or you're more than welcome to stop by & check the stuff out. I'm on 144th & Maple.

Email is the best way to get ahold of me. [email protected]

- Rod Millen carbon fiber hoodscoop $100obo
- AEM CAI (grey) $150obo
- TRD exhaust (non-extended) $300obo
- TRD rear strut (spoken for already, i believe)
- B&M short shifter $75obo
- AC Autotechnic reverse-indiglo gauges $20obo
- S2000 antenna $10obo
- APC clear side markers $25obo
- Rod Millen short-ram intake & heat shield (i *think* i have all the parts for this) $75obo

- 18" White Racing Hart Z5000's (want to trade for stock wheels/tires + cash) From a 1-10 scale, wheels are a 7. Some blemishes (nothing deep), but probably should be re-powdercoated anyway. Could be powdercoated any color, i would assume. Yoko Parada's have about 60% tread left. $600obo

- custom-built rear harness bar & video camera mount. This bar is fashioned out of rollbar steel, and mounts to the rear seatbelt retractors. Perfect for H-style (long shoulder belt) 5-point harnesses, and also has a tab on the center for a video camera. Pics will follow this post. Painted with appliance enamel, and could use another coat. I can post in-car video if you want. Perfect for auto-x. I have about 700 laps at MAM with it, and it worked awesome. (note: the camlock harnesses are not for sale, but i can tell you where to get them cheap) $300obo

- A-pillar gauge pod with mechanical water temp & oil pressure gauges. Autometer ultra-lite gauges. $40obo

- BEL 615ir remote radar detector. Brain fits PERFECTLY in the ashtray, and the detector mounts inside the mouth of the front bumper. Laser detector (if you want it) mounts on the windshield. It's a sweet unit, and has saved me a few times. :eek: $50obo

Pics of the harness bar & wheels:

radar:

Thanks!

·
Registered
560 Posts
yes..the rear strut bar is spoken for. i'll get the money to you as soon as i get it a.c. i'm pretty sure you heard what happened to my car at m.a.m. i just have to get it fixed, and i'll pick it up.

·
Registered
226 Posts
ACE you got mail. btw 2 of the rims have minor scratches. I didn't remember scratching it anywhere. Maybe when i bought it i guess.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
CloNeGTS said:
I'd help ya out man....but I'm ditching the Celi ASAP.

Is there a reason you're stripping her???
geez they are dropping fast hehe

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought a Jeep a few months back, actually, and just put a down payment on a new car. Won't get it for another year, though. :-\

lease is actually up next year, but it's pointless for me to keep the car, 'cause I don't drive it anymore. :)

i'll give you a little hint... :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
okay, car has been gone for a while now, and all these parts are still sitting here! What do I do?? :D

wheels need to be repainted or repowdercoated. no curb checks or scrapes, just chipped paint.

:)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
make me an offer on the wheels.

Remember - they need to be refinished (painted or powdercoated), but they don't have any chunks of metal taken out from curb checks and stuff.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sorry - i didn't see that i said $600 above.

$600 + shipping or $600 if you want to come to Omaha & pick 'em up.

pics can be provided if you want 'em.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts