NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have ground control coil overs, used great cond. just have some over spray on them from paint.
Lots of interior pieces (no center console that means the top piece with door, a/c piece and shifter piece) but i do have the lower part that holds the window switches it has a few scratches but fine other than that

door panels the speaker grill stuff is cracked on driver side passenger side is great shape

dash has some scratches great for sanding and painting

left side rear panel great cond. no longer have the passenger side

trunk tray great cond.

trunk carpet ok condition

i have a rear hatch, and an extra rear hatch harness with locking motor, sorry no shocks

Leather seats with airbags great cond.

full body harness

i have the stock motor cross member

rear cross member

Beatrush front support bars

Sustec rear tie bar

Rmm front strut bar chrome

Auto power 6 pt roll cage good cond.

there are lots of misc. parts usually the stuff no one is looking for so if you need anything just let me know i'll let you know if i have it. everything is make offer i'm trying to get ride of some stuff thats in my way thanks for looking
Justin

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a 03 black dash but ithas a crack on the passenger side my 01 dash is in better cond. but i do have the piece that goes under the steering wheel

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
how much for the seats?

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was offered 600 plus shipping before but then the insurance company totaled out the car so like i said make some offers, i can also include the door sensors and airbag control brain.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
pm sent.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
do you have any engine dress up items?

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i paid almost 900 shipped for the cage i'm taking the best offer i can get for it i'm gonna try and take some pics tmorrow
justin

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
well, it's taking a while, but how much for the

1. piece under steering wheel (black)
2. 03+ interior w/crack

and do you have the vents that go with the dash?

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Justin, what color is the trunk carpet?

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
grey trunk carpet, and sorry about the pics all the parts are at my shop and i've been working late at work and haven't had the time to get pics but i will post them soon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts