NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oem 03 celica headlights. in good condition, need cleaning and buffing, have a bit of oxidation on them and one has a big rough spot as seen in the pic. light sanding would get rid of that. accepting any offers.

they have a little cut on the bottom side bc i was trying to get the HID kit out to put on the other headlights i got. damage will not affect anything.

I also have OEM SIDE MARKERS in good shape, no damage. the orange ones.
take like 10 shipped or BO

also have stock INTAKE CAM and EXHAUST CAM 69000 miles on them. Take offers.

covers for a TRD body kit holes. Accept any offers.

oem super white hood. scoop is included adn has been recently clear coated, if you want pics just ask. looking for offers, its in good shape with a fee rock chips all touched up.

have these infinity component speakers 5X8 (stock size) with tweet and crossover. two of each. bought a while back for 220 new, and these were never used. any offers.

this is what they look like.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
are you bodykits for sale on your car? lols, would take those off your hands. bump for the parts, especially the white hood.

pm'ed on intake

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
oops, nvm on the intake cam, read it wrong

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its ok lol bump. come on you know you want the white hood and my old cams lol
and sorry no on the body kit, whenever i switch it will go on sale but not anytime soon. thanks for the intrest though.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM'ed TCgts

how much for the speakers shipped? 57701 those for the front or rear? idk what my sizes are yet.
in the celica i think they are for the rear, rear are the oval speakers. idk never installed these. in the car, adn the tweets you can put any where. ill check the shipping for you though. let me know.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
late night bump

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dang 104 views already, come on guys buy my stuff lol i didnt even put starting prices on any of these things. shoot me offers. to the top!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
I will take the covers for the holes on the TRD front bumper. PM me your price shipped. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
hey whats ur price on the headlights...

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^^ pm'ed you guys

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey guys also have a DBW TB that has 68000 miles on it, its broken and i have no use for it unless someone knows how to rebuild them. take any offers.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
here are updated pics of the cut i made to the back of the headlights and the spots on the headlights

pic of cut

cover is included, covers the high beams and the projector lights.

if you guys dont have the automatic light adjustment that can be accessed through the car there is a screw driver bit that can be adjusted manually. adn if you guys want i can try getting that control unit out of my car. (with time) :)

this cut was only to get my HID system out, doesnt affect the headlights at all.

here is a pic of the bad spot on the right light (passenger side)

small spot on the driver side

and jsut a pic to show that any light systems will work not just HID.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TRD hole covers pending
current bid on lights are 120

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
headlights pending

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
ivoryGT might buy those headlamps for a TSX retrofit. You could redo those lamps for pretty cheaply though.

wait, did you take out your OEM HID 03 headlamps and replace them with black x3's?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts