Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS : Misc. Celica parts

I have got some random Celica parts available, that I have had lying around for a while.

Pm me or ask on the thread if there is anything of interest.

1. Clock with the MODE function installed. $25 shipped

2. Gear knob in perfect condition $25 shipped

3. Shift boot $20 shipped

4. Dynamic pack genuine Toyota pedals with screws to fit them. ( the holes are already in thepedals when you remove the rubber pedal. ) $45 shipped

5. Speedo cluster from GT model. $55 shipped

6. Window motors that are removed from UK Celica. This is the unit you need if you are trying to install the dual window switches. This is the drivers side in the uk, so US passenger side with auto UP and DOWN. $65 shipped. ( I can include both sides os and ns side if required for $80 delivered altogether.

7. Fog light set up for rear bumper in 8m6 with all brackets, plugs etc... $50 shipped.

List Date: 5/16/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS : Misc. Celica parts
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $0 + $0 Shipping

--------------------------------------

Mobile friendly version: FS : Misc. Celica parts

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
It displays the outside temperature and switches between this and the time.

It simply plugs and plays.
Would this actually work on USDM cars? To the best of my knowledge, our harnesses don't have wiring for a temperature gauge in that spot.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would this actually work on USDM cars? To the best of my knowledge, our harnesses don't have wiring for a temperature gauge in that spot.
From what I know of the UK cars this is a plug and play feature.

I didn't know the US cars were different? If they are then these may not work.

My car has got the didgital climate control unit fitted and this swapped over fine in my own car.

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
I didn't know the US cars were different? If they are then these may not work.

My car has got the didgital climate control unit fitted and this swapped over fine in my own car.
If that clock MODE feature is dependant on the EUDM or JDM digital climate control unit, then it will definitely not work on un-modded USDM cars.

You should really show a picture of the connector at the rear of the clocks. It's my guess that it is substantially different from ours, and therefore won't fit at all.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If that clock MODE feature is dependant on the EUDM or JDM digital climate control unit, then it will definitely not work on un-modded USDM cars.

You should really show a picture of the connector at the rear of the clocks. It's my guess that it is substantially different from ours, and therefore won't fit at all.
I'll get a picture of the rear of the unit and upload it on here.

It'll be tomorrow when I get chance to do so.

Thanks for the heads up on this.

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
No problem, just trying to look out for the community and avoiding you some unforeseen issues.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Ya, this won't work in cars with the manual a/c unit. Our's don't have an ambient temperature sensor. When I was wanting to do the electronic conversion, I remember reading that you had to add an ambient temperature sensor and I'd assume that's what this clock would use as well.

It'd be a nice little addition that I'm sure some people would want to do if you could find the parts needed just to use the clock and ambient sensor. I'd be interested.

·
Registered
182 Posts
do you have the switch for the rear fogs? if so how much including the rear fogs?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.