Discussion Starter #1
I got a deal for you guys.

Volk Gram Light 57C
Size: 17x7.5
Offset: 30mm
Bolt Pattern: 5x100
Weight: 16.5 lbs
Color: Gunmetal

Brand New in Box, never mounted. These rims are very light! Perfect for racing or autocross.

$950 + shipping for the set. Shipping will be less than $50, local buyers (NJ, CT, NY, LI) can meet or pickup. Remember this is Gunmetal and cost $100 a set more than other colors.

$305 each here:
http://www.group5motorsport.com/cgi-bin/GRPstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=VR-GL57C

·
Registered
657 Posts
These are very nice rims, I should be getting mine within the next couple days from WCT. It took over two months to get them in though, so alongwith the price take advantage of not having to wait for them to come in!

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hungster said:
holy shiet, are they powder coated or did they come like that?
They came from Volk like that, but it has to be special ordered. 3 months wait plus a extra $100.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
With that offset, will these extend out further than the stock rims or less?

edit: I'm hearing that these will stick out too much and rub against the fender...is this the case?

I'm interested and calling dibs...

Usman

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
its only 20 each more for gunmetal. so its 80 dollars total. i got my cousins for 1000 shipped to us...

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
uansari said:
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71090

Hmmm...check this thread out...

btw, do you have any pics that you can post of your wheels and their relationship to the fender...

Usman
I have 225/45/17 tires and no it does not rub at all. 30mm is perfect and it gives you better handling. There are wheel spacers sold by H & R that widens your car's stance and they claim better handling and stability.

Remember "wider is better".

There's someone here who had 28mm offset, 17x7.5 and works fine.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
RichGT said:
its only 20 each more for gunmetal. so its 80 dollars total. i got my cousins for 1000 shipped to us...
I don't know where you can get it online for $1000 ship in gunmetal. Please post the link or a number to call and let me verify that.

I can do $965 shipped, brand new. Even importhookup, usually have the best prices for Volks and see what their prices are for the Gram Lights..

http://www.importhookup.com/wheeloptions/volkracinggramlightce28n.htm

They cost $1495 with Kumho Esta 712 205/40/17 tires. Add $30 per rim in gunmetal. $1626 shipped. Now if you subtract the Kumho tires ($74 each in tirerack), you have $1330 shipped.

This deal saves you $365 (27.5%) and a 2-3 month wait. Remember there are little or no discounts with Volks.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RichGT said:
Look man, if you could find these rims for $1000 ship in gunmetal, please post the link and number to get them.

I don't understand how you got ripped off on your 18", and then come out to say you can get the 17" for so cheap. You try to sell your used rim for more than what you can get them new. So don't come to my thread and talk jack if you don't have anything to back it up.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
nyoneway said:

Look man, if you could find these rims for $1000 ship in gunmetal, please post the link and number to get them.

I don't understand how you got ripped off on your 18", and then come out to say you can get the 17" for so cheap. You try to sell your used rim for more than what you can get them new. So don't come to my thread and talk jack if you don't have anything to back it up.
I must agree ... :werd:

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
4 words...ShuT ThE FoCK uP! i got the rims for 1400 brand new tuff guy...the tires are the reason why they are so much. my tires were 600 dollars. thats why i was selling them for so much. i got my cousins 17's for so cheap becuase my friend owns a shop. so i got **** to back up. the reason why i was selling them for 2000 is because i thought that was a decent price considering i only had them for like 3 months. okay tuff guy??? i wasnt trying to jack your sale up either...WOW!!! 20 dollars off of your price...wow what a difference. ***!

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RichGT said:
4 words...ShuT ThE FoCK uP! i got the rims for 1400 brand new tuff guy...the tires are the reason why they are so much. my tires were 600 dollars. thats why i was selling them for so much. i got my cousins 17's for so cheap becuase my friend owns a shop. so i got **** to back up. the reason why i was selling them for 2000 is because i thought that was a decent price considering i only had them for like 3 months. okay tuff guy??? i wasnt trying to jack your sale up either...WOW!!! 20 dollars off of your price...wow what a difference. ***!
1. This is your thread: http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69657
"i want 2300 OBO +shipping. "

So you telling me you got the Set for $2000, used it and try to sell it for $2300? I am selling NEW rims for less than WHOLESALE. You are trying to sell USED rims for MORE than retail.

2. Your friend owns a shop and got you wholesale price, well good for you. From what I know you just talking shiet. If you can show anyone on this board how you can get these rims for $1000 shipped, please do so. If not, please shut your mouth.

Flaming is not tolerated on this board. Considered yourself warned.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bluecelly00 said:
two questions
1. got any pics of the rims
2. why are u selling them?

thanks
sana G
1. No, the rims is on its way right now. It will be here early next week.

2. I was in a accident 3 months ago and messed up my Volks. So I went ahead about got a set of Gram Lights. I was told 2 week wait, and then it turned into 3 months. Since they have already took my money and ordered it, I can't get a refund. I could'nt wait anymore and got myself a set of SSR Competition from tirerack. Since the SSR Comp matches my Volks LE37T, I decided to sell the Gram Lights. Now the rims are on its way here, I am selling it for a huge loss.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts