NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this is allowed on NC so i'm sorry if i'm breaking a rule trying to sell something that is not a car part.

I have a Nextel I860 for sale. Any one who has nextel knows everything about these phones so I don't realy think I need to go into detail on what it can do. The phone it self is in perfect shape and less then two months old. I have all the original packing material and manuals as well as holster clip and wallcharger. There is not a scratch on this phone as it spent most of its life clipped onto my passanger side visor and never left the car unless to come in the house and be charged again. I have the sim card for it and if some one tells me how to blank it out completly I will gladdly include it with the phone. The reason for selling this is because I got a new job with United Technology and they give a 21% discount on sprint so I switched carriers. For this Phone I would like to get $150 shipped or some sweet car parts (make offers if you have anything to unload.)

thanks alot
cJ

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
please update your location tag on the left to read "city, state." YOu can do this under User CP. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts