NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased Brand New by myself 11/16/02. Still under 1 yr Nikon warranty but also bought a transferrable 3 yr warranty for it. Comes with an extra Nikon brand battery and an AC Adapter to run the camera off a wall plug for extended periods of time. I have all boxes and accessories warranty cards never filled out etc. Looking to sell this to upgrade to a D100. I might be willing to part with a larger CF card with it as the one Nikon includes is only 8 or 16 mb can't remember exactly. The short specs of the camera are 5.1 MP 8x Optical Zoom and it takes awesome pictures. Cosmetically the camera is in perfect condition no scratches etc. My cameras are my babies like my car. Never been dropped etc. Asking price $800. You can email me at [email protected] or pm me on here. Not sure how much shipping is (depends on where you are) but I won't ship without ins.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah sweet camera. I just need something a little faster now so if I can sell this I will be moving up to the D100. I have a few weddings and graduations to do coming up and would like to have the new camera to use a little before then so I can learn it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts