1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
what is the tire size?

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
isnt it weird that the seller is trying to sell and specifically says "NO VA." meaning no local pick-up, shipping only. Only 15 post, no iTrader feedback , and not following the rules.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
isnt it weird that the seller is trying to sell and specifically says "NO VA." meaning no local pick-up, shipping only. Only 15 post, no iTrader feedback , and not following the rules.
isn't it weird that NO VA means NORTHERN VIRGINIA? pick up is actually perferred!

i'm giving a set of FREE RIMS away with purchase of tires. REAL sketch.

15 posts because I have a 6th gen celica, not a 7th generation celica, i asked about 2zzge in a 6gc. I'm selling 7th gen products HERE because there's not much interest for these at 6gc.net

my reputation there: http://www.6gc.net/members/purplegt4/reputation

sorry about the rules, i actually don't know how to edit the post. I saw a for sale post with the title (so cal), so i just thought i'd follow suit.

thanks for the bump tho.

·
Registered
757 Posts
isnt it weird that the seller is trying to sell and specifically says "NO VA."
:laugh:

Yea it means Northern VA

If I had GT I would be all over these, good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
sorry about the rules, i actually don't know how to edit the post. I saw a for sale post with the title (so cal), so i just thought i'd follow suit.
you cant edit the post in the fs section, but to keep your thread from being deleted; post a picture of a piece of paper with your sn and newcelica next to what you're selling. there's been a bit of bad transactions lately on the board hence the new rule.

btw glws

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you cant edit the post in the fs section, but to keep your thread from being deleted; post a picture of a piece of paper with your sn and newcelica next to what you're selling. there's been a bit of bad transactions lately on the board hence the new rule.

btw glws
Took these before going to work. I can get individual pictures of the rims when I get home as I didn't get a chance to take pictures of them yesterday.

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
isn't it weird that NO VA means NORTHERN VIRGINIA? pick up is actually perferred!

i'm giving a set of FREE RIMS away with purchase of tires. REAL sketch.

15 posts because I have a 6th gen celica, not a 7th generation celica, i asked about 2zzge in a 6gc. I'm selling 7th gen products HERE because there's not much interest for these at 6gc.net

my reputation there: http://www.6gc.net/members/purplegt4/reputation

thanks for the bump tho.
to people far from virgina, this would be a common mistake ( no va) -_- sry for the mistake , but still got to post pics with the "paper" as you've done in a later post

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts