NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: OEM 16" GT-S wheels with Snow Tires! SOLD

Due to the recent sale of my Celica GT-S, I am selling off a set of (4) OEM 16" alloy wheels with (4) mounted snow tires - Dunlop WinterSport M2 tires (205/50R16).

SNOW TIRES made a dramatic difference in traction performance on slippery days, as compared to the OEM tires or summer tires. The tires have seen 2 winters, but since the car was rarely used during the winter months, these tires have only seen approximately 5000 miles total. The car was adult owned, and everything is in excellent condition, plus includes the matching lug nuts.

I'd like to get $350 for the set, and the buyer must pick up (Metropolitan Milwaukee). Please contact me at [email protected] of you are interested. I can also provide additional photos upon request.

·
Registered
396 Posts
oh man, too bad i dont live in chicago anymore, id be all over these!

no way ud ship??

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry about that. I was shocked at that pricing too. For domestic shipping, most zip codes seem to fall in the $140-$160 range, minus a few exceptions.

This is one of the reasons why I have requested local pick-up only. On another note, I am not sure how Tire Rack gets such good rates!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts