NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oem carbon fiber hood: $70. Has some fading pick up only so cal.
Stock side skirts: $20 pick up.
s2k antenna: $10

Email for pics.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
i know this is off-topic but hey glock...you live at the nutwood WEST apartments right across CSUF don't you?.....i'm at nutwood EAST :wave:

·
Registered
4,232 Posts
alpha Q said:
i know this is off-topic but hey glock...you live at the nutwood WEST apartments right across CSUF don't you?.....i'm at nutwood EAST :wave:
yup thats me. where do you park? we should get together w/ the other local OC celica guys. are you going to the chino hills meet in july?

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
hes a stalker jeff, becareful! jk

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
GLOCK23 said:
aznkhaos said:
u willing to ship side skirts??
I can pick them up for you and bring them to the bay but i cant drive them up to sac for you. Let me know because, I'm going back up to the bay on the 23rd but im not bringing the celica up.
if u can sure..ill even be willing to pay for ur time and gas if need

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Man I saw this so late. By any chance if alphaQ or glock don't come through, I guess I have 3rd dibs. Long shot, but hey who knows...

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
GLOCK23 said:
yup thats me. where do you park? we should get together w/ the other local OC celica guys. are you going to the chino hills meet in july?
yea i park near the back...no im not a stalker man...i just always see your car as im exiting the parking lot...and then i saw it in your sig...put 2 and 2 together and there ya go...

·
Registered
167 Posts
i want to see pics of the hood. well i'll get 4 dibs on hood then. i live in fresno buy coming down to long beach this weekend. can i come by and check out the hood.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts