NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like it says, wtt my full veilside kit (painted 1D0) for either WW/TRD sides, rear, and front.

---OR----

for sale for stock front bumper (1D0) + cash.

will try to post pics later today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
why are you wanting to get rid of your VEILSIDE kit???

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Ya, ive seen the veilside kit in person and its pretty cool, although i wouldnt want it as my daily driver cause i think its a lil flashy, *my opinion*. I also am not a fan of the kaminari kit. Ya the trial kit is nice... i like the first version better... i would have to see more pics of the newer one really though. Also, why dont you just sell the kit and buy a trial one instead of trading for a TRD kit. I for one love my TRD kit... they flow really nicely.

-greg

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
id love to get the trial one now, problem is my lack of funds. im just feelin a change rite now, so i want something more subtle for the time being.

--not to say theres anything wrong with the veilside im selling, ive enjoyed having it, really gets peoples attention. from the durability to its fitment, its all been exceptional with my kit. certain events are callin for me to move on.

·
Registered
197 Posts
If only there was a way to do it from a great distance, I would definitely trade you. I have full TRD kit I would trade you for your VS

1 - 20 of 20 Posts