NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought and installed the GReddy SC kit and have no need for these parts-

Ported and polished intake manifold with polished runners. Has a few tiny scratches on the runners but no dents. Make me an offer... obviously some work went into thise piece so please, no low balling.

Stock GT-S injectors in perfect condition. Comes with o-rings for the injector to fuel rail. Will need to buy new o-rings/insulators for the injector to head, or replace with stock ones (cost me $2.86 at a local toyota parts store). Highest offer gets it.

These parts have about 30k on them and are in great condition. Please PM me with offers or post here. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
what price range are you looking to get for the intake manifold

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, I don't about that offer but I'll think about it. If I don't get any other good offers I might take you up on yours.

I'm looking at getting around $400 for the intake manifold.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CALICELI - It's only a few extra HP with a P&P intake manifold but every little bit helps when you're going for NA numbers... as I was at the time.

nikos- I'm taking offers in the US right now. If none of them fall through I'll let you know.

040 GTS- Please make a reasonable offer and they're yours.

I also have the 4 stock injector harness for sale- please make an offer if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ok man.I hope you won't forget me because I'm really interested for this prticular part.BTW international shipping it's not a big deal.I bough't a lot of things from guys of the org.You find a box, ask USPS about shipping to Greece, you give total cost I send you the money cash through Western Union and you give me tracking number.That's it

1 - 20 of 42 Posts