NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm selling the smoothed out and painted interior outof my car, it will be in prime and ready to paint. its just the dash and doors make an offer plus the trade for your stock interior. thanks if you have any questions feel free to im me or call at 813 716 9025
Justin

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes and its droped about 4" with fenderflares in that pic, but its alot different right now, if your ever in the tampa area i'll show it to you. you can come by the shop.
Justin
813 716 9025

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
do you paint calipers...well, will you? I got them painted over a year ago, and I guess the paint is wearing off, rust is starting to show through, need to get it done again. Also, where is "the shop"?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
How much? (total or per tire?) Should I bring my own paint? Are you there on weekends? I live in St. Pete; don't want to drive all the way over there in rush hour during the week if I don't have to...

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you need to do it on the weekend i can make the time to do it for you. just give me a call so we can talk about it, yeah will need you to bring yourown paint it will make my life a whole lot easier i'll talk to you later
justin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts