NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, because there has already been two responses to the post for my rims, I'm gonna try to sell my body kit on here also. Up for sale is my show kit, the new TCS body kit for celicas. Not many people are running this kit! I want five hundred for the kit painted. The kit does not come with the TC side skirts.. instead, I've included the R2 sideskirts. All are painted super white by MOBWorks in Orange. Pics of this actual kit in the same condition are in this link, www.MOBworks.com/tc.htm. The kit will look really nice on any car and if you have a white car, it's perfect. If I need to ship the kit, you will have to pay half of the shipping cost which will be roughly 35 to 40 dollars. So, in review,you get...
the TCS front and Rear Bumper
R2 Sideskirts
all painted super white
all for the low low price of 550 shipped or 500 (or best offer)!
I get new furniture, you get a bomb ass kit, what more can you ask for?!
e-mail all questions to [email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SORRY GUYS, THE LINK HAD A PERIOD AT THE END...
http://www.mobworks.com/tc.htm

THE KIT FITS FINE IF YOU HAVE A GOOD BODY GUY INSTALLING IT. AS FAR AS CONDITION, THE CAR WAS SHOWN AT A RECENT SHOW W/ NO CRACKS OR SUCH. THE FRONT BUMPER HAS SOME SCRATCHES BUT NOTHING TOO OBVIOUS. TO BE HONEST WITH YOU ALL, I PAID FIVE BILLS JUST TO GET IT PAINTED. THANKS FOR THE COMPS THOUGH! = )

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
hey i saw ur car at the show with team hybrid.. lookin good... u going to swift?.. if u are.. say wassup to the blue celi!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump

yo, i like what banana has to say and would like to see what's up w/ him before anything else. All parting on hold until the offers stop coming in. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
hows the fitment of the front bumper? it looks kinda off on the driverside where it meets the fender. regardless if you decide to part it out let me know cuzz im interested in the front bumper. ill pick it up and save the hassle..lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts