NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the unit is excellent condition. it has been in my car for about 2 years now. the unit has never given me trouble in the 2 years i had it. i didn't really get to play it much since i dont drive my car that much (2000 celica with only 28k miles). i'm selling it because i'm parting off my car, not because somehting is wrong with it. it was installed by a panasonic retailer (fry's electronics) and was uninstalled by the same place.

model number: cy-vmd9000u (in-dash player); ca-yu7000u (brain).

it comes with everything that came with the unit, including the original box, all the wires, nuts, speaker (i think it's for the navigation), and everything else. nothing is missing or broken. i will also include everything you need to install the unit to a celica; i.e. wiring harness and dash kit.

asking price is 715 shipped to the lower 48 states or 700 pick up. willing to ship outside of US, but shipping charge will be higher. i accept paypal or cash only. if you use paypal, dont forget to pay the 3% paypal fee!!

if your interested, pm me with offers or questions. check my gallery for more pictures.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
is it just a dvd player or with flip screen??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts