NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Sux2BU
11,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, just putting this out there for now...but my car hydrolocked just yesterday morning and most likely my insurance will consider it totaled. So I will post pictures later this weekend of the parts I'm willing to partout if insurance gives me the bad news. All these parts are asking price or best offer...so no low balling.....some of these parts were/are rare and expensive so I kinda want to get a little below for what I bought them for

The items that are up for grabs are the following

CF License Backing Garnish-85
TRD Rear Strut Bar-100
Tsunami Hood Scoop-250
RMM Front Strut Bar-100
Rays Extended Lugs (Black)-150
Tanabe DF210 Springs (ridden only 45k on them)-125
Injen Cold Air Intake for GT (with carb sticker)-100
JDM Sidemarkers-30
TRD Gas Lid-150
Toyota Window Visors-125
MagnaFlow Axleback Exhaust-250+stock GT exhaust
BB Lip Spoiler w/brackets-75
Gram Lights 57 Maximum Pro rims (17x7 w/+50 offset)-500
25mm and 30mm spacers-100
Stock Sides Painted-150+original stock ones
Stock Spoiler-20
DDM HID 6k lowbeams+3k fogs-40
MollyRear-800

As for my front euro lip, some of you may know that it was broken in two due to tire thread on the freeway...but I have someone who is going to fix it and primed.....once I receive the item...I will know more or less how much it's worth...unless you willing to throw me an offer.

As I stated before I will post pictures later this weekend as I will be busy during the rest of the week.

Thanks for looking

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
:/ first Steve jobs now this. I was going to post your car in the inspiration thread. (Basically stock bodied with your current rear,painted sides,and stock front)

Other words, r u selling your rear? :D

·
Sux2BU
11,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kool.
bring them saturday.
yessir

:/ first Steve jobs now this. I was going to post your car in the inspiration thread. (Basically stock bodied with your current rear,painted sides,and stock front)

Other words, r u selling your rear?
You still can :eek::
and yessir...look at my asking price though :gap: :hide:

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
yessir

You still can :eek::
and yessir...look at my asking price though :gap: :hide:
Still not a bad price considering that its a molly rear.

·
Registered
31 Posts
are you gonna be parting out the whole celica? .. or jst the parts listed? .. can you sell me the center caps on the wheels?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts