NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1 week old Sony PS2 network adapter for sale. It comes with the box, instruction, and the start-up disc to get online. I wanted to sell it cause I'm no interested to play online, due cause of no time to play it. I'll let this go for $40 shipped. PM me if interested.
Dan

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I've seen these online that comes with either Twisted Metal Black online or Everquest with the Sony model of the network adaptor (not linksys) that goes for $40 shipped new.

·
Registered
480 Posts
it was silly playing online. my sis signed up for a beta test and we got to try out a bunch of games and they even gave us a free network adapter as a gift upon completion of beta. too bad we never use it!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KSilver2000 said:
I've seen these online that comes with either Twisted Metal Black online or Everquest with the Sony model of the network adaptor (not linksys) that goes for $40 shipped new.
Can you show me the link, so I can see?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see what your saying now. On the twisted metal deal the promotion on that is no longer able to get it cause it due on Feb. 28, 2003.
Well..the best I'll sell it for would be 35.00 shipped. I won't go any cheaper than that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts