NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: Rare 18x7 inch rims, made by Kspeed. comes with tires, 225/40/18. 5x100 more info and pics soon to come. set of 4! contact info = AIM: chanautosports, or PM me.

$1500 OBO

·
Registered
161 Posts
with the lighting its hard to tell, whats the finish? is there any damage? how much tread is on the tires and what kind of tires are they?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
gooteeiii said:
with the lighting its hard to tell, whats the finish? is there any damage? how much tread is on the tires and what kind of tires are they?
Gold finish I believe, I will have more pictures and info up later after I actually take close ups.

IScrewedUp said:
I know this is all rude n stuff but whered u get your fender flares and how much were they , I love them!!
they're custom, the car has been redone and no longer has that body kit, I have no idea how much they are because everything was priced together, new kit blah blah, sorry.

Dragncrosmember said:
I have no clue, at least not yet...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is how it looks now, just in case anyone wants to know, it's actually my friend's celica, its a girls car.

done just this past summer, the car looked like the picture above for the past 2 years

sorry for the crappy picture, its my camera phone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts