NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this a while ago but i gues my price was too high. is 1500 good for you guys? they are 18x7.5 with Goodyear Eagle F1 225/40/18. they have atleast 75% tread on them still. Please i am need for money right now so buy them!!!!! they are gold with the polished lip. somoene post a pic for me!

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
god i hate that "This thread is worthless without pics" crap. i will post pics tomorrow. jeez...makes me wanna just punch someone if he would ever say that to me infront of my face..

·
Registered
508 Posts
You should know by now that not posting pics or posting a link to where you can see pictures of the item your selling will give someone the oportunity to make that smiley that you don't like. I would also like to see a CLEAR picture of the rims.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Here we go again with another Rich post.

Dont you guys know by now that you have to take his word for everything he says and not ask questions. Sheesh.
This is only the 3rd time is happening right?

Its all gravy Rich. If anyone just wants the rims..I'll take the tires. Thats the size I'm looking for. Problem is I hope his 75% guaging is accurate and not really 60% or less.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Manny_TXtreme said:
Here we go again with another Rich post.

Dont you guys know by now that you have to take his word for everything he says and not ask questions. Sheesh.
This is only the 3rd time is happening right?

Its all gravy Rich. If anyone just wants the rims..I'll take the tires. Thats the size I'm looking for. Problem is I hope his 75% guaging is accurate and not really 60% or less.
Make sure you don't call his rims "forged" haha.

J/P RichGT...bump.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts