NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2000 Celica stock rear bumper for sale. It was originally Carbon Blue, but repainted silver when I got the car custom painted. Make me a decent offer.

I Also have an Extreme Dimensions (ED) Bomber (originally called BMX), rear bumper that was only dry fitted to the car, so it's still in "new" condition. It is made by ITP and is the blue fiberglass. I have pictures of it dry fitted to my car (scroll down). I'm willing to sell it for $200, OBO, plus shipping. ED sells it for $299 plus shipping. I also know that I can beat their shipping cost. Extreme Dimensions doesn't ship for anything less than $150.

Here's a list of all the things I'm trying to sell:

Stock rear bumper - $ Best offer
ED Bomber rear bumper - $ 200, OBO
Stock orange side markers - $ Best offer
Stock GT-S shift knob -$ 30?, OBO

I'm willing to negotiate on some of these prices. PM me or E-mail me at [email protected]

Scroll down a few posts to veiw the pictures IndustrialTOOL (thanks), is hosting them for me. Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
So, you're from Fayetteville, eh?
If that rear bumper was spec. blue, i'd be drivin up there right now to get it, but i can't afford to get one fully painted.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dang...come on people. I know there's someone out there that needs or wants some of this stuff. Like I stated before, I'm willing to negotiate on the prices. I know they're not that rediculus. I think they're pretty resonable. If not, someone let me seriously know.
Oh, yeah...bump

1 - 20 of 43 Posts