NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my fellow NC citizens! I'm looking to sell my rims, exhaust and headunit because I'm looking to trade in my car to get a four door. So, help me out so I can use the money to put a down payment on my next car!

First up, the rims. They are 17" with Falken Ziex 512s that has around 15K miles on them. The front driver rim has a small dent on it as you can see in the picture. Looking for $500 for it.

Second up, is my TRD Standard Length Exhaust which has roughly 10K miles on it. Looking for $450 for it.

Last is my Prioneer Premier DEH P80MP CD/MP3/WMA head unit. Had it in my car for about 3 months. Looking to get about $250 for it.

Don't hesitate to ask me any questions, I'm not too big on shipping so I'd prefer local buyers.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
fluckkkkkkk...i just bought rims only if this was posted earlier...wanna just sell me ur tires :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I still have my stock exhaust. Waiting for someone to buy my TRD exhaust so I can put my stock one back on.

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
^haggling...lol jk you know i love you

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Flik Artic (anthracite)
Size: 17x7
PCD: 5x100
ET: 35
Weight: 18lbs.

Tire size is 205/45R17

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Are you really trying to get $450 for the TRD.. :faint:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Exhaust and headunit are sold, anyone looking to buy rims?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Whoa that's kinda far. I have someone coming to look at it this weekend. If it doesn't go through, I'll try to work something out with you.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts