NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD to Rwilliams2.

I switched everything over to red LED's so I have no use for this anymore. This is a discontinued rare piece and is in like new condition. Please note that this is for the gauge face ONLY. No blue LED's, gauge needles or gauge stoppers will be supplied. You can reuse your OEM parts and get blue LED's from Dooly.

·
Registered
99 Posts
how much were they originally? I've been looking for this one but they never put it for sale on thier website.

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
Man, had this been for a GT... and for an automatic... er, and in Km/H, I'd be all over this... :(

*sigh* I wish for too much... :sadpace:

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, RJ Autoworks closed up shop, possibly for good. I think they originally cost $50-60, I can't remember at the moment. I bought this one off of R k e l c a about a year ago when he was parting his car out. I paid $60 shipped for it and I would like to sell it for the same amount since it's not a perishable item, looks new, it's in high demand, and it's been discontinued.

jeetee-ess said:
wow, this is a really nice. hope you're enjoying your red interior lighting :thumbup:
Very much so. Now I need to follow in your footsteps and convert everything else. :)

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
:werd:

haven't been on in Months...had to post for Evil Eye

this was high quality with even light distribution...a perfect piece IMO...always liked knowing it was a rare, well made, piece

good luck w/your sale

·
Registered
99 Posts
i'll give you $60 for it. let me know if it's still available.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
R K e 1 C A said:
:werd:

haven't been on in Months...had to post for Evil Eye

this was high quality with even light distribution...a perfect piece IMO...always liked knowing it was a rare, well made, piece

good luck w/your sale
Damn Ray, haven't seen you online in months. Glad to see you're still around.

SuperShipley said:
is this GT-s or GT? i thought the gt RPM went up to 10k RPM? if this is GT i'll be VERY interested in them
It's for the GTS. GT spedometer only has indicators up to 150mph, GTS reads 160mph. They both have the same redline.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts