NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get rid of this amp ASAP. Offering it for $150 + shipping. Ive had it out of the Jetta for like 5 months now, sitting in my room. Used it for about 3 weeks. Was a temp solution to my system. Its not powerful enough to amp my new subs coming. I still have everything, warranty papers (not filled out), bass control knob, stickers, even have a distribution block ill throw in. Here are the specs on the amp.

500W RMS (continuous) x 1 @ 4 ohms, bridged
250W RMS (continuous) x 2 @ 2 ohms
125W RMS (continuous) x 2 @ 4 ohms

Stereo or bridged mono output; tri-way capable

MOSFET circuitry delivers clean high power with minimal heat dispersion; advanced mounting technology increases heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink for higher power output and lower operating temperatures

Variable 50-210Hz high-pass/low-pass crossover, 12dB/octave
Selectable bass boost up to 18dB at 45Hz (includes wired remote for fingertip control)

Trans-ANA circuit design keeps voltages low and signal paths simple in the pre-amp section for outstanding audio quality

Noise-killing differential inputs eliminate 80% of ground loop noise between head unit and amp

Advanced protection circuitry monitors temperature, voltage, current and impedance and provides "intelligent" shut-down protection

Speaker- and preamp-level inputs

Retails for $399
http://www.bestbuy.com/detail.asp?e...=3015&scat=3012

Also selling the Monster Cable Digital Stiffening Capacitor. It is a TRUE 1 Farad cap. It retails for $200, selling it for $85.

-Tim

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.