NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
great condition. 4 stock 17" 6 double-spoke wheels from my scion tc. will sell as a set or individual for anyone in need of one for a replacement, due to damage of their original (whichever comes first). includes all hardware that came with it. email at [email protected]. thanks.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong...didn't I read somewhere that the offset for these wheels will push them too far into the wheel well?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes the caps are removable. i havent heard that the offset will push them into the wells. i think they fit celicas 2000 and up. what you heard might have been for anything older than that. im not sure. please do a check before considering. thanks.

·
Registered
199 Posts
unseen said:
yes the caps are removable. i havent heard that the offset will push them into the wells. i think they fit celicas 2000 and up. what you heard might have been for anything older than that. im not sure. please do a check before considering. thanks.

Yes they "fit" (5x100) I was only refering to the offset:thumbup:

Good luck w/the sale:cool:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nice!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.