NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finally decided and i will sell these. well i deleted the other thread only cuz the title was for an interest and so uncertain of a sale.

These are brand new and never installed. it was only taken out of the box for me to look at them, "test fit" them on my car, and to clean them :D. bought them for 130 shipped from banana_ryce's GB. These are discontinued and was really hard to locate when the distributer was trying to round them up. Since i had to pay 130 and wait about 4 month, these WILL NOT go for 130 shipped.

these are not replicas and should fit perfectly (or near perfect). since i have not installed these, i cannot verify.

if i do sell them, they will include:
- (2)silver headlight covers (left and right)
- TRD instructions for installation.

as you see, the tape are still intact.

PM or post your offers with your zip code(if not in socal). all offers will be WITHOUT shipping and will be up to the buyer as stated above. please do not say XXX shipped, sorry, but i will ignore these since i do not know how much it will cost.

southern california pick up are always welcomed. Will ship if need be, but it will be at buyer's expense. my zip code is 91730. box is about (est) 4x8x26 inches if that helps to figure out shipping cost.

well the sticker on the box says the shipping through usps priority was 3.95, but this is from san bernardino to rancho cucamonga(maybe 10-20 miles apart). not sure if it'll be more if its shipped further. i will be at my rancho cucamonga home from now till the end of the month so the zip code is 91730(if you want to see the price of shipping).

sorry, but i do not have a paypal account. I can make an account, but i dont know much about it but that its linked to a cc and theres a fee to use it(thats the only reason i dont like paypal, cuz i get charged a % for transactions). as long as i wont be effect by any charge, then i will make an account :p. i will ship after the bank clears the personal check or money order. then i will ship the covers right after that(well if the post office is still open).

i'll leave this up till monday or tuesday of next week or till i get a really nice offer. then i'll get a price from the post office and message the buyer of the total cost and my contact info. if the money does not get to me before the end of the month or gets cleared by then; i'll ship it from irvine(92612) and will pay the difference in shipping, if there are any.

hopefully everything will go through smoothly.

·
Registered
191 Posts
If this is going to be a bid auction I'll start it off with 100 bux (pick up).:cool:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt

just to give other people the chance to own these. well someone just offered 170+shipping though a PM. just to let you guys know.. i'll probably be closing this bid soon :D

·
Registered
480 Posts
Be greedy, hold out for more. Or for someone who wants it more.

I've got siliver ones too (same GB) but I think i'm gonna hang on to mine, Sups. The OE hood seems to have a bit more space (on all sides) between the hood and the rest of the car. So the covers should hopefully fill in for the headlamp area. Plus i have the rubber thing on the front bumper to deal with the front. However, there's still the spot btween the hood and the fenders. damn.

·
Registered
69 Posts
$180 plus shipping. I perfer paypal but I can do checks (take too long).

Mike

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Iceman said:
Be greedy, hold out for more. Or for someone who wants it more.

I've got siliver ones too (same GB) but I think i'm gonna hang on to mine, Sups. The OE hood seems to have a bit more space (on all sides) between the hood and the rest of the car. So the covers should hopefully fill in for the headlamp area. Plus i have the rubber thing on the front bumper to deal with the front. However, there's still the spot btween the hood and the fenders. damn.
wow, surprised you didnt write some story along with this post :p well i noticed the gaps on the sides, but the covers didnt really cover that up, or atleast to my memory.

i was actually trying to hold out for 180 so i'm going to send you a PM Toxic Celica

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
in the process of selling it to toxic celica... so for right now, its being sold and no more bidding

1 - 10 of 10 Posts