NewCelica.org Forum banner

FS: Some Mods and stock parts

3K views 50 replies 18 participants last post by  PoweredbyRICE 
#1 · (Edited)
Mods:

Skunk 2 Coilovers - $200shipped(pending payment)
Koni Yellow Struts (12k miles, great condition) - $325 shipped
Razo CF Shift Knob- $35 shipped

Stock parts:
GTS Intake Box - $65 shipped(everything included)
Flywheel - $50 shipped
Rotors (front and back) - $100shipped
Silver Wing - $100 shipped
Stock Sways - $75 shipped
Silver Front Bumper cover (needs repainting) - $100+low ship cost
Silver Rear Bumper - (clip holders broken, needs little work, no need to repaint) - $120+low ship cost

*GTS Leather Seats w/ side airbags (sliders&brackets included) - $500 shipped via greyhound

*Rear tray plastic - sold*

heres my suspension pix

See less See more
#4 ·
hey jerry, do u have any pics of the light output from the K2 6000k HID kit? If this other deal i have doesnt go through, i'll pick these up from you.

#6 ·
no no no roger..i wont sell these to u:gap: im forcing you to do the 03 conversion! just sell the headlight covers and ur stock headlights :gap: :gap: then ill hook u up with some great deals that i think are still legit with the conversion!

aem intake is still on the car until it is sold..lol i dunno why, but somehow my stock intake box is MIA

#12 ·
what kinda deal can you get for the 03 HID housing headlights jerry? I would definetly prefer to do that but maybe in a few weeks. PM me.

#15 ·
All the money that i make selling my parts goes to Adam towards his SR20 wap and tranny swap :gap:*cough*cough*

Bryan u have gunmetal wheels now dont u? haha gotta have a CF wing :), smoked fuel lid, and a cf hood...hah dang i have all those..but not all for sale...

#19 · (Edited)
ok prices are lowered...

$325 for the Koni Yellows Shipped
$35 for the GTS Raybestos Quiet Stop Brake Pads

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.