NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a recent event I am forced to sell these.

Sparco Milano in Alcantara Black (suede). These seats are about $889 each everywhere, go check the web. Not much discount.

This is for a brand new seat, never installed! I have bracket on order if you want to purchase it the bracket for $100 firm, otherwise I'll cancel the order if you want the seat only.

The seat have 2 hairline crack and 1 small abrasion rip which I repaired using crazy glue, and does not affect the function of the seat at all. They are not really noticeable, even if you have a show car, people are going to have to closely inspect it and look in weird angles to spot it. Bbut for that you are going to save $$$.

NYC area local pickup perferred but will ship. I'm asking $585 + shipping. This saves you $300 off a set of new sets.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BlackGT said:
how bad are the cracks, any structure integrity lost?
lol... the 2 cracks are very superficial to the outside cover. No structural integrity nor functionality lost. It's not even slightly noticeble, the only reason u see it is if I point it out.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jesse IL said:
God man...I want your seat so bad...

I cannot justify $585 + shipping for just one seat :wtc: That is my dream seat.
Those seats are freaking great! It's been the seats I always wanted too, but I just lost $7g, and I need the money. Sigh.... It's a great deal guys, no where will you find a price for these seats. Even used seats cost this much. This is new with a slight cosmetic imperfection caused by shipping.

These seats are not cloth! These are high tech synthetic suede/leather and grips you very well! Same feel to it as the IS300 seating surface, and I belive the side of the Type R seats are made of the same material.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
ooo nm... i thouight u had 2 brackets .. one for driver and one for passenger.. if u have only one.. nevermind about it..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts