NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I'm selling my authentic TRD-JDM rear valence prepainted in Liquid Silver. This is no Action Package crap - this is from back in the day when they were all imported. It is in excellent condition with very little wear. There are two small dents on the back where I nicked a rock, but it's nothing that can't be fixed inexpensively - I was quoted $100 to fix it. Not bad considering it's urethane.
As with all the other parts I'm currently selling, this won't be available for L.A. pickup until after Mar 23rd since my parents made me leave my car at home during college and I won't be able to uninstall it until my Spring Break (Mar 14-23). However, if you live around the Northern California area and want to pick it up, we could meet during my Spring Break between Mar 14-23. Make an offer and you can PayPal now to secure this item and then I'll have it removed from the For Sale forum.
Lastly, to all of you guys who are on my priority list for this - I haven't forgotten about you. I'm just still gauging the interest out there. You guys still have first dibs - I'll have pics of it tonight or tmrw to e-mail you.

Thanks,
aerospike2002

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really don't care....just offer me whatever. It's JDM, so it's discontinued now.

·
Registered
368 Posts
i'll give you $100 shipped!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was looking like anywhere in the $100-$200 range...besides, I can't even mail this for another 7 weeks or so because I returned to college after Spring Break and since no one claimed it, it's still on my car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts