NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
I'm selling my TRD GTS Standard Exhaust because I need to get the extended version for my body kit. The exhaust has been installed on my car for 1.5 years, but was used for only 10,000 miles. I'm down at college and my parents didn't let me bring my Celica. If you go by the 12,000 - 15,000 miles the govt. allots each year, this should have 12,000 minimum miles on it. It's in excellent condition.
Pick-up would be available in SoCal, but not until after Mar 23 when I get back from Spring Break (will be uninstalling it then). Or, if you live in NorCal, you can pick it up during my Spring Break between Mar 14-23. By the way, I'm at University of Southern California in SoCal and 40 mins north of Sacramento in NorCal.
I'd like to get $300-$350 picked up on this. This is an excellent price as the lowest brand new price I found online was $515 BEFORE tax and shipping. Plus, it's truly in excellent condition and you already know the quality of TRD's exhausts. You can PayPal me now to secure this and then I'll remove it from the For Sale forum. Then, we can meet whenever is convenient for you. PM me please regarding anything.

Thanks,
aerospike2002

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTS-Racer has given me the best offer of $300 picked up in NorCal....anyone want to beat this? If not, it's going to him. Remember, it's barely used and is absolutely beautiful in condition :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts