NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Stock Parts for Sale

These are the final parts i have left from my celica which i totalled back in may. I miss it!....anyways....i nEed to get rid of these parts ASAP...

paypal address is D23T[email protected]

1) OEM Hood w/ OEM hoodscoop painted black and is brand new with a 2 week old paintjob on it. I had it on 2 weeks after it got fixed in a accident and swapped it out for a VIS carbon fiber hood.....im asking $250.00 shipped or $150 picked up around the southern west virginia area

2) Stock springs from my 2000 gt-s they are in good condition and have about 30K miles on them...asking $65.00 shipped

3) Black engine bay plastic that covers the left side of the engine bay.....excellent condition SOLD

4) Car Chemistry Insert Muffler 2.5" inlet/outlet....great for silencing tha kazuma race exhaust...brand new never used...paid $91.00 shipped for it and im asking $40.00 shipped

5) stock GT-S intake butterfly valve...great condition asking $20.00 shipped

e-mail me if u need pics and i will host them later...

thanks,

DUSTIN

·
Registered
27 Posts
If the engine plastic is the big one that is on the left hand side when your facing the engine, then I'll take it. Its the part that the hood prop sits on. If this is the part, then I'll take it.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rapido27 said:
If the engine plastic is the big one that is on the left hand side when your facing the engine, then I'll take it. Its the part that the hood prop sits on. If this is the part, then I'll take it.
yup that is the piece i have...YGPM

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its just the stock hoodscoop and its on the stock hood brand new painted black....i do not wanna part out the hood and stock scoop preferably!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
i am interested in the insert muffler.

since i will be getting a kazuma soon.

how does it work? is it basicly a silencer?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
klutch said:
i am interested in the insert muffler.

since i will be getting a kazuma soon.

how does it work? is it basicly a silencer?
yeah its like a silencer/resonator.....should work very well with the kazuma....its made especially for race exhaust systems which are very loud...

let me know asap

thanks,
DUSTIN

1 - 20 of 20 Posts