NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still selling these items. I'm selling the wing for 150 + shipping and the seats for 100 + shipping. Seats are in exellent cond. I just need to clean them since they've been in my shed for awhile. The wing is painted Spec. blue and the underside of the CF insert is painted Black. Has a place for the 3rd Brake light but it's not on (I removed it) PM me or e-mail at [email protected]

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll take the wing

Hey PhatCellyGT,
I'll take the wing for $150 shipped. See if banana_ryce can also hook me up with that brake light lens. You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 214-566-8884 and ask for Alex.

·
Registered
172 Posts
will the brake light len from beto trd style wing fit on the carbon fiber center piece you have?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I Misunderstand...

I'm sorry I misunderstood. That's fine. I'll still take the wing for $150 plus shipping. How much is shipping. Please email or call and let me know how to make payment.

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
ok well the third brake light will fit exactly...because this light came from r23 so its going to fit....no gaurentee..but i'm 95% sure its the same design..i'll get a pic up soon..

i'll sell it for $10 shipped

ttt

·
Registered
404 Posts
Damn I reallly want that cf wing section, oh well if it falls through send me a pm.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts