NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some interior parts for sale. I really have no idea what to ask for these. But either PM or write on here some offers with the shipping price, and I will consider. Here are the parts:

-Lower Center

-Center Armrest

-Fuse Cover Passenger side (I have the driver's side too but I misplaced it...I will update if I find it)

-Steering Column Cover

-Trunk Carpet

-Blitz Bumper (Part way stripped, best offer was 70+ shipping, but they backed out...so about 120 shipped, open to offers)

*Non Car*

NBA Live 2005 PS2

PS2 8MB Sony Memory Card

Olympus 35mm Camera w/ couple lenses and flash (will have details later)

*Interest Only For Now*

-Upper Center

-Trunk Tray

-Trunk Cover Thing

Sorry for no pics. I wanted to do this now before I go to work, but I will post pics as soon as I can get them, but everything is in AWESOME condition...except for the Blitz Bumper, it is half way stripped. I do not know for sure how well the bumper fits, I never installed it because it needed repainted, but the person who owned it before me said fitment was great. Thanks

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will send pics tomorrow, its too late for me know and too dark. Also it is for an 00+

GT211- That is what I mean by the lower center, sorry. That is the shift surround. How much are you willing to offer.

drinkingmymilk...umm...15? Yeah, I suppose, why not. Now this is only the big part of the cover. Not the flap that goes in the middle (know what Im talking about?) I will have pics tomorrow, if you dont understand.

Also, I am looking for trades. I know most of this isnt worth much for a trade, but Im on the lookout for either:

Stock tails
Short Shifter
maybe JDM Upper Center
looking for a TRD Front Bumper too

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
celica_pete21 said:
GT211- That is what I mean by the lower center, sorry. That is the shift surround. How much are you willing to offer.
Yeah, how about 35 shipped? Let me know. I have Paypal ready!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As you can see with the camera, it is an older model, but it takes amazing pictures! Comes with 3 lenses, some normal lense, wide angle, and zoom. I took it to a Freestyle MotoX event and I could zoom in far enough to read the decals on the bikes. It also comes with 2 flashes and a bag. Its good for a starter camera IMO but let me know offers.

I may go ahead and put the upper center for sale for sure as long as I get the right offer.

The only interest piece is the trunk tray. Offer enough, and we may be in business.

The lower center is sale pending
Carpet is sale pending
Pass. Fuse Cover is Sale pending

Everything else up for grabs.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Intake

I will take the intake for $40 shipped to Ohio. PM me with your paypal if you accept this. I posted an reply for the intake on teamcelica under BOOOK1404 if your already saw that!

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
4,137 Posts
Are your stock a-pillars that connect the dash to the ceiling available?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I will take it as long as it has where the mafs attaches and the rubber tube inorder to fo the blue bomber install on my sri!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no...Im actually probably gonne say screw it...cuz I built it wrong. It will take too much work to get it right, and it would cost to much to ship it...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.