NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2ZZ-GTE
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i posted this in the fs section but if theres any local interest it would be a bit easier. PM me for other parts as well as I just stripped a 7th gen gt.

cluster: 207xxxkm good shape 50 bux
tail light small nick in it very minor 60 bux

Details on the hood: in very very rough shape, there are some cracks in the clear, not sure a reclear will save it but if it is painted it will cover all of the imperfections. Not looking to ship, as for price, best offer will be it for now, ideally i would like to trade it for an OEM hood any color but preferably red. Will add some cash on top if it is red.

PM is best, thanks

Shaun

·
2ZZ-GTE
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfortunately i only have the one tail light, PM me if you want it

·
Registered
322 Posts
i like the hood, just really wondering if it could be fixed, and how much it would cost, like i would drive down to take it off your hands but i would wanna make sure that i could fix it.... hmmmm

·
2ZZ-GTE
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Since the original post i have plastidipped the hood black. The cracks still show through the dip. So it is safe to say i will not sell this hood unless people can fix it. The only way i can think of fixing it would be to fill the cracks with
Fibreglass or some sort of filler and repainting the entire thing the same color as your car

edit: will be out of town for a week or so, if anyone is interested i will get back to you as soon as i can

1 - 5 of 5 Posts