NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Super Racing Medallion (the axle back one) and I'm gonna go for a custom set up with an Apexi Turbo muffler and custom Piping. This exhaust is about 3 months old, and there is nothign wrong with it, looks brand new and sounds brand new. I like it a lot, sounds great, but I need some money and I like the look of the Apexi Turbo now. Give me an offer. I'm in the Bay area, so hopefully you guys can pick it up, otherwise shipping is on you guys.

This is not urgent, but hopefully someone's interested.

Btw, I bought it new for $570.

·
Registered
271 Posts
350 plus shipping down here in southern cali

·
Registered
263 Posts
i just got mine today for 460 , should of told me earlier, we could of had a deal!

·
Registered
271 Posts
400 plus shipping?

·
Registered
263 Posts
hey guys, i got a question regarding the tanabe racing medallion exhuast. Is the catback one the one that is the muffler, piping, then then resignator, then the a little bit mroe piping, and then it hits stock or what?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Luke's Celi said:
hey guys, i got a question regarding the tanabe racing medallion exhuast. Is the catback one the one that is the muffler, piping, then then resignator, then the a little bit mroe piping, and then it hits stock or what?
The exhaust is an axle-bacl, so it bolts on right after the resonator pretty much, so you keep the factory piping, cats and resonators, but replace the rear section of the exhaust (bolts right on). Pretty much all exhausts for celicas are like that except for the TRD Kazuma.

·
Registered
271 Posts
TTT?

waht does TTT mean in a forum and i thought i was buying your exaust? Money order guy remeber

1 - 17 of 17 Posts